Tuesday 7 February 2017

New babies

I have discovered my limited knowledge of boreholes and the electrical requirements for gas fired radiators today. As we will be off-grid glamping we are now in the process f establishing exactly who can do what and how. It also means that putting one person in touch with the next seems to be helpful with less opportunity for the message to be lost in translation through me!
However, to brighten my confused brain we have small woolly arrivals!
spring lambs farm life Devon country glamping
Having checked on the other expectant mother I delayed going outside as it had begun to rain and instead had a chat with my bucket reared babies. They are quite nervous of 'strangers' sometimes but I find they can be quite in my face at times and they were interested in the camera lens.
lamb camera lens farm life Devon glampingfarm life lambs Devon holly water holidays Glamping

They are also quite interested in Swift and are not quite sure if she is one of them. Time will tell if they ever learn to do what she asks them to - or if they will ever learn to take her seriously at all!

collie dog spring lambs farm life glamping holidays Devon Holly Water

No comments:

Post a Comment